I'm full of joy as I look forward to gathering tomorrow morning in worship at Covenant Church's second Preview service.
Please join me in prayer today, this evening, and tomorrow morning for God to be glorified and that we might enjoy his presence in our worship.
Let's give thanks and praise to God for how much he has done and continues to do among us!
Our schedule for this Sunday is as follows:
10:00 AM: Gather for worship at 160 S. Victory Blvd., Burbank 91501. Please park in spaces marked "studio."
Google maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/Gh6v4Vs5Duxj18ueA
6:00 PM to 6:45 PM: Prayer. There will be an opportunity to gather at Brooks and Amanda's home for prayer Sunday evening. If you are unable to gather a second time this Sunday, please set an alarm for 6:00 PM and pray at that time with us for God's continued work in and through Covenant.
What this Sunday morning will be:
- Real worship
- An opportunity for us to see and experience the space
- An opportunity for us to get a feel for what worship is like in the space, and what we might need to plan and change before our "launch" in April
- An opportunity for you to begin to think and pray about what your role might be as a part of the "Launch Team" for our April start of regular weekly worship
What this Sunday morning will not be:
- A final "Order of Worship;" this Sunday will be a basic order of worship and will probably undergo additional significant changes before our launch
- A final "music style;" This Sunday will be Psalms and Bible songs only. Please make plans to sing loudly!
- A large group; this Sunday is mostly for you who regularly gather with us Sunday evenings and for those who are connected with us but unable to gather with us Sunday evenings. Anyone and everyone is of course invited to join this Sunday. But the majority of our community outreach, marketing, etc. will be to invite people to our launch of regular worship in April.
I'm looking forward to seeing you and worshipping with you this Sunday!